- 2 tablespoons 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 1/8 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 2 cups finely chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup hot cooked couscous
How to Make It:
Step 1: Preheat oven to 450°.
Step 2: Combine yogurt, chives, 2 teaspoons oil, and 1 tablespoon juice; stir with a whisk. Sprinkle fish with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Rub with 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture. Heat an ovenproof skillet over high heat. Add 1 teaspoon oil to pan. Add fish, skin side down; cook 2 minutes. Transfer to oven. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes. Turn fish; cook 1 minute or until done.
Step 3: Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to pan. Add carrots, shallots, and garlic; cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add remaining 1 teaspoon lemon juice, remaining 5/8 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and wine. Cook 30 seconds. Add couscous; toss. Serve fish with couscous and yogurt mixture.